Q1 Scientific – a Cambrex company is hiring a Customer Account & Sales Manager to join our Waterford team.
Q1 Scientific provides environmentally controlled, stability storage services for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Food Science industries across Ireland and Europe. As the Customer Account & Sales Manager, you will take overall responsibility for managing existing and growing new client accounts at Q1 Scientific.
Responsibilities of the Customer Account and Sales Manager
- Engaging with target new accounts and leading the opportunity management process through to signed contract.
- Continuously maintaining relationships with existing and prospective clients, dealing with any queries as they arise.
- Engaging mid-management executives in large and SME companies, making a compelling case and managing the sales cycle activities.
- Implementing best-practice pipeline, sales forecasting and opportunity management
- Tracking and reporting progress using CRM system and associated tools.
- Recording accurate and timely information about deal progress, timelines and contract close dates.
- Implementing and using tools for lead generation.
- Researching the target industries for prospects that meet the company’s ideal customer profile and initiating contact and securing face-to-face appointments.
- Managing the sales process from start to finish, including initial consultation, quotation, PO, liaising with Operations Team and eventually Accounts/Financing.
- Preparing ad hoc reports on client accounts for management
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 3 years in business development/account management roles.
- An advantage to have technical/pharmaceutical B2B Sales experience.
- You will be able to demonstrate success in opportunity development and closing deals, including prospecting, C-level presentation and consultative selling.
- You need to be experienced in making a business case to senior decision-makers responsible for their company’s innovation, revenue and growth.
- Good computer literacy skills are essential including, the use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and CRM use
Hours of Work
- Normal office hours are from 8:30 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday
- There is some flexibility around these hours once all operations and opening hours are covered
Place of Work
- Company’s offices at Westside Business Park
- Some elements of the role may be completed remotely
Why join Q1 Scientific?
Now is a good time to join us as business growth has been exceptional with a 500% capacity increase over the last 9 years, taking the total unit footprint to 30,000sqft.
In 2020, Q1 Scientific won ‘Contract Services Company of the Year’ at the Pharma Industry Awards and was shortlisted for the same award last year. Earlier this year, Q1 Scientific was awarded ‘Business of the Year‘ at the Waterford Chamber Business Awards.
Q1 Scientific was acquired by Cambrex in June 2022. Cambrex is a leading global CDMO that provides drug substance, drug product and analytical services across the entire drug lifecycle. Cambrex’s team of over 2,200 experts has over 40 years of experience serving global clients from sites in North America and Europe. Thanks to the range of career prospects at Cambrex, there are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and progress your professional development.
During the first half of 2023, Q1 Scientific is opening a new 20,000 sq ft cGMP facility in Belgium.
In addition to a competitive salary, this role offers free onsite parking, benefits and training opportunities.
To Apply for the Customer Account and Sales Manager position in Waterford
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 20th January 2023.