The Pharma Industry Awards 2020 recognise and celebrate the most original and innovative companies that demonstrate excellence in the Irish Pharma sector.
As a benchmark of our service, Q1 Scientific has been shortlisted within the Pharma Company of the Year – SME and the Pharma Contract Services Company of the Year categories. Being shortlisted for two Pharma Industry Awards this year is a great achievement and recognition of our team’s hard work and dedication.
Pharma Industry Awards highlighting our strength in the sector
The last number of years has seen Q1 Scientific go from strength to strength with Q1 Scientific being part of the supply chain process for a number of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies.
As a global leader in outsourced environmentally controlled stability storage, our state-of-the-art GMP facility based in Waterford, Ireland has grown by 900% over the last 8 years. Q1 Scientific was first established in 2012 with a 5,000 Square foot storage facility based in Waterford. In 2020 we completed the company’s third and fourth expansions taking the facility from 10,000 to 15,000 and finally 20,000 square feet of pharmaceutical storage with 7000 storage spaces.
It is a huge testament to our business that the Q1 Scientific team has grown by 50% over the past year with additional team members across accounts, quality, operations and marketing.
Speaking of the news, CEO at Q1 Scientific Stephen Delaney says,
“Being shortlisted in two categories, in the top awards of the pharmaceutical industry is a great achievement. It’s a great boost to the team at Q1 who work incredibly hard to ensure we are world leaders in the provision of stability storage. It also reinforces the importance of the work we do each day for our clients.”
A copy of the full shortlist is available on the awards website and winners will be announced on Thursday 5th November 2020.
How can we help you?
Q1 Scientific offer a complete stability sample management service and can organise and secure your sample inventory. We offer:
- ICH compliant and non-ICH stability storage chambers with full monitoring 24/7, 365 days of the year and built-in safeguards
- Custom conditions to meet the specific storage requirements of any project
- Fully validated systems and equipment
- A monitoring and alert system and emergency back-up generators
- A complete stability study sample management service with sample receipt and return documentation along with notifications for scheduled pulls for testing
- A secure cloud-based documentation solution for your sample management
- Temperature controlled transfer and transport
- Access to a team of highly experienced pharmaceutical industry experts
With tightly controlled temperatures and humidity rates at our spacious cGMP facility, we can store and manage any samples over the full life cycle of your stability plans.
To discuss how we can help with increasing your stability storage space contact the team today.